We are looking for a Magento 2 Front-End Developer. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills and a passion for design. Attention to detail is key.
What´s the job about?
- Providing an excellent understanding of Magento 1.x/2.x CMS and frontend integration design
- Applying development best practices, processes, and methodologies to ensure high quality
on-time delivery of proposed solutions
- Showing technical leadership to other developers on the frontend team through mentoring and
- Analyzing design and providing a review of the theme design from the technical point of
- Translating design requirements into tasks containing detailed technical descriptions
- Developing all necessary theme documentation
- Ensuring that all code developed is highly modular, loosely coupled, reusable, extensible
- Using GIT VCS during development
- Recording activities in our internal tracking system
- Following coding standard
What do we expect?
- A deep understanding of the Magento’s theme model, layout structure and how to work with .phtml files
- At least 2 years of experience with developing Magento 2.x
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- An open-mined, collaborative personality
What can you expect?
- A secure employment working for one of Europe´s biggest educational companies
- Possibility to work from home if you like to
- Personal carreer development and betterment
- International work experience
- A competitive salary
- Innovative, collaborative, and supportive work atmosphere