AAP Development Software d.o.o. is currently seeking an inspired and motivated UX/UI Designer who wants to play a key role in design development.
You will join a qualified team and you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets, etc.
We are looking for:
- 2 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role
- UI Design Portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-oriented
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products
- Knowledge in Sketch and/or Figma and Zeplin
- A big plus: German language skills, especially written
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours and flexible schedule
- Remote work or working from co-working space in Zadar, Croatia
- Encouragement to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment
- Continuous training each year designed for each employer
- Organized business trips
- Organized conferences
- Organized online education
- Equipment and tools needed
- 4 weeks of vacation, and 2 additional weeks off for Christmas holidays
- Annual bonus based on results by end of the year
- Competitive salary
- International environment
- Good organizational culture in teams
- Open communication and respectful feedbacks
If you like what you’ve read so far and you think you would be a great fit for our team, let us know. We would like to talk with you further. We are waiting for you!
AAP Software Development Team